Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I had an idea for the Golden Joystick competition...

5 posters

Go down

So I had an idea for the Golden Joystick competition... Empty So I had an idea for the Golden Joystick competition...

Post by krazypenguin Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:18 pm

And that idea was to do a picture seemingly promoting WoT for the Golden Joystick but actually being a bit subversive and including lots of subtle pointers to WG's numerous failure.

I guess the inspiration was a Virgin Music picture quiz I once saw where you had to name the bands "hidden" in the images in the picture.  Link  Anyway, my artistic skills are non-existent and if it isn't MS Paint then it's beyond me so the talent to create such an image was sadly way below my imagination's ability to create it in my mind.

I ended up with this.  Sadly, photobucket shrinks the image making reading some of the text a bit tricky but I think you can work it all out.

So I had an idea for the Golden Joystick competition... WoT_GJ_Entry_zpsbada0aa0

Oh yeah, and I forgot a banner mentioning to vote for WoT for the Golden Joystick.  Quelle domage.

Enjoy!
krazypenguin
krazypenguin
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

So I had an idea for the Golden Joystick competition... Empty Re: So I had an idea for the Golden Joystick competition...

Post by Yanisin Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Good one.
Yanisin
Yanisin
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

So I had an idea for the Golden Joystick competition... Empty Re: So I had an idea for the Golden Joystick competition...

Post by ianluxor Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:39 pm

That was mine on the WoT-Forums Twisted Evil 

So I had an idea for the Golden Joystick competition... 4qrsXxJ

ianluxor
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozymandias Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:38 am

Giving a new meaning to the word "joy stick" there? Razz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias
Pink Fluffy Bunny
Pink Fluffy Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by we_just_dinged_em Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 am

I'd prefer a large cactus being rammed up Serbs ass, a gold cactus of course.

we_just_dinged_em
Clan Commander
Clan Commander

Location : In your house, rummaging in your wifes knicker drawer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yanisin Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:21 am

we_just_dinged_em wrote:I'd prefer a large cactus being rammed up Serbs ass, a gold cactus of course.
I'm pretty much sure he would consider that a reward and enjoyed it
Yanisin
Yanisin
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by ianluxor Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:52 am

Yanisin wrote:
we_just_dinged_em wrote:I'd prefer a large cactus being rammed up Serbs ass, a gold cactus of course.
I'm pretty much sure he would consider that a reward and enjoyed it
and he would also say "How Terrible !"

ianluxor
Clan Recruiter
Clan Recruiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down